We provide Inclusive cycling training packages through our Wheels for All Training course.
The Wheels for All training package is designed to assist and develop volunteers, support workers and health/coaching professionals to become qualified Wheels for All Leaders.
- The training is delivered over a one-day course
- It is a mixture of both practical and theory bases
- There is an emphasis placed on developing practical skills.
- The training is interactive and takes an in-depth look at the various types of cycles that are available in the all-inclusive market and the wide range of adaptations that can be added to cycles to accommodate clients’ different needs.
- Allows trainees to get the hands on practical experience that will help them deliver a safe and enjoyable Wheels for all session.
- These courses followed by some monitored sessions lead to a Wheels For All certificate.
For more information contact Keith Cheshire on 07719967075 or email@example.com.