Wheels for All is a national charity committed to providing access to cycling for disabled people (through Wheels for All) and people returning to cycling to improve fitness, engage in their community and meet new people - Pedal Away.
Our network of cycling centres rely on fundraising from individuals and business to keep providing the service they do, and supporting Wheels for All doesn’t only help us; it improves your Environment, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG) commitments too.
What does Wheels for All do?
Wheels for All operates a network of (link: /locations text: cycling centres title: Our charity has its own network of 28 cycling centres, (plus there’s many other independent inclusive cycling centres), providing opportunities for people to cycle in a friendly, supportive atmosphere.
Through our Wheels for All and Pedal Away programmes we provide bikes, equipment, and trained helpers for:
- Disabled people.
- Young people.
- People returning to fitness after illness.
This short video highlights how people benefit from attending Wheels for All and how commercial partners help.
How can my business help Wheels for All?
Businesses large and small can help Wheels for All in many ways:
- Organise a fundraiser for your local Wheels for All or Pedal Away cycling centre.
- Encourage employees to donate their time as volunteers.
- Pay for employee training on one of our courses.
How does supporting Wheels for All help my business?
Partnering with Wheels for All is a two-way relationship. We benefit from your fundraising activities and other support, and in return, we help your business achieve some great benefits:
- Meet Environment, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG) targets — Many larger organisations are targeted on their ESG actions.
- Meet social obligation requirements — Many public sector bodies now require suppliers to demonstrate their social obligation work.
- Increased employee satisfaction — Employees get a good feeling about an employer that supports charity work.
- Corporate tax relief — Donations, employee secondment, and other charitable acts reduce your corporation tax.
Current commercial sponsors
Amongst the organisations currently supporting us are:
- Sport England
- Stolen Goat
- The Steven Morgan Foundation
Contacting Wheels for All
If you’re interested in working with Wheels for All as a commercial sponsor, please contact Ian Tierney on 01925 575628 or email firstname.lastname@example.org