Posted: 17 July, 2023
For over ten years Wheels for All has continued to deliver the Pedal Away programme across the borough, creating new opportunities for people to cycle in their local communities. Key to this programme being a success is the support of a passionate and dedicated network of staff and volunteers, and now we are looking to expand the programme in more ways across Knowsley.
We are looking to recruit people with energy, passion, and commitment. As well as skills and knowledge in cycle leadership, you will have the ability to support the delivery of community cycle rides across Knowsley.
If this is you, then please get in touch, further training alongside a comprehensive induction programme will be available.
Zero hours contract – inline with the delivery ride programme.
Will be reviewed on a regular basis.
Rate of pay: £10.42 - £10.75 per hour.
As an Inclusive Cycling Session Leader with Wheels for All, within our Knowsley Pedal Away programme, you will have a focus on supporting our activity schedule on and off site, which includes-
• Supporting or leading our Pedal Away ride programme
• Supporting or leading a 0 to 30 ride on our Pedal Away programme
• Leading Family sessions on our Pedal Away programme
• Leading a children’s Learn to Ride sessions on our Pedal Away programme
• Delivery of inclusive cycling opportunities at our Wheels for All hub Halewood
For more information on the role, the work of the charity and how to apply, please contact – email@example.com or phone 01925 575628.****